*|UP|*Uniting People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flasheroo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:59 pm

I GOT BANNED TODAY 31/12/2011 FROM UP ZOMBIES CAUSE I WAS USING UP TAGS... infact my player name was *|UP|* only that, not flasheroo.... and *|UP|* Kenny banned me =( =S.....

but I had special permission of using that name (*|UP|*) BECAUSE *|UP|* Knifehim and
*|UP|* Kir@ let me us it!!!!

then Knifehim conected to the server and told Kenny that he never let me use the name UP and Kenny kicked me or banned me.... =( I'm not a liar I swear !!!!!

but please!! let me in again!!!!! i love *|UP|*Zombies !!!!!
Back to top Go down
lambo

lambo

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 pm

you are already unbanned i think, because u were only temporary banned
Back to top Go down
Henny

Henny

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Lol,
the first its not Kenny but Henny and you was temporally banned because you was lying about it
I asked u first and you said: Yes, from kira and knife i'm allowed.
So i would go to check thas but the wheren't online.
And some minutes later knifehim joined and i asked him, and he said he didn't know annything about thas. so i gived u a 3thr warning (rule8)

Henny
Back to top Go down
Leal
Admin
Admin
Leal

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:33 am

*|UP|*Kenny, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH PLEASEEE! UNBAN FLASHEROOO FROM UP ZOMBIES!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|UP|*Uniting People :: Recruitment / Reclutamiento :: Requests / Peticiones-
Jump to: