*|UP|*Uniting People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ban-For how long?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jason-x

Ban-For how long? Empty
PostSubject: Ban-For how long?   Ban-For how long? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Hi,

30.10.2011 at around 20:30, i get ban (i think from Kilcoyne)

Reason:
UP-Sined left as last hunter ( i dont know name of map, but it has long tunnels and you can drive car here).
So in next round he had to be a first zomb. Instead of it, he left the server, or another admin kick him or i dont know what but in next round he wasnt first zombie, guess who was. Me.
He left server, server made me first zombie, so of course it made me angry and i didnt have a mood on it so i left server too.
After about 30 minutes, when i had a free time I went back to UP server and found that i have ban.
Ok, i deserved ban that i left as first zomb.I can´t say anything against it. But I think that Sined deserve something too, he had to be first zomb but left server as last hunter.

And now my question: Can you tell me, how long will ban take?
And the second question that came to my mind when I was writing it: In Elite can be really everybody who pay? I am asking because in the last time I saw some new admins who really didnt behave as admin should.

Thanks for answers Jason-X-
Back to top Go down
kilcoyne

kilcoyne

Ban-For how long? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban-For how long?   Ban-For how long? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Sined was connection interupped (999 ping) so he timed out. I looked back who was first zombie and that was you.
you left so i looked up your @nr and banned u for 3 hours for leaving as first zombie.
i hope you learned you should never leave as first zombie
Back to top Go down
jason-x

Ban-For how long? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban-For how long?   Ban-For how long? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 pm

I saw him connecting back then, i was angry and i felt cheated. And like i said, i recognize that i deserved ban.

Thanks for the answer by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban-For how long? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban-For how long?   Ban-For how long? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban-For how long?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|UP|*Uniting People :: General information / Información general :: Questions and answers / Preguntas y respuestas-
Jump to: