*|UP|*Uniting People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UP Cancer!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt.bas

UP Cancer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: UP Cancer!!!!   UP Cancer!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi all,

I do have a little conflict with UP ~ Cancer.

Everybody know's that Cancer is a world wide disease, every year millions of people die at this disease.
When Cancer did join UP i did ask him friendly if he would change his name. But he didn't do this. He did say that Cancer is a zodiac design. When a Zodiac design is called with the name cancer: The zodiac design is just bad to!
I can have a lot of thing's like insult's and campers. But if you call yourself like a disease, where million of people are dieing for every year. Your just a bad person. It's not funny!

I dont think that a UP member with such name has to be in UP! If he change's his name i dont have a problem with it.
I know people wo did die at this disease! And it does hurt a little bit, now i know that there are people in this world wo things that it is funny to call yourself like this. That a Zodiac Design is called like this is just a bad Excuse.

I hope an admin or someone will do something at this! And i really hope that cancer will give a recomment to this post!

Bas,
Back to top Go down
`'UP ~ Cancer

UP Cancer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Cancer!!!!   UP Cancer!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I believe that you are being immature, and you need to get over the fact that i am not using the word cancer in the sense that you think i am..I have tried to explain and i even sent you a link to prove that i was talking about a zodiac sign but you said . No i dont want to see that..I am a cancer, the zodiac sign.. meaning i was born in july...Please get over it..Your acting immature and i know many people agree with me..Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lt.bas

UP Cancer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Cancer!!!!   UP Cancer!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

I dont care that it is a zodiac design! They should change the name of that zodiac design because it is a world wide disease!
Back to top Go down
Leal
Admin
Admin
Leal

UP Cancer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Cancer!!!!   UP Cancer!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:30 am

When you speak about cancer there are 2 things you can think about: the disease and the astrological sign. Just look at that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_sign. If you only take the bad meaning of the word, something is going wrong with you.

It seems that Cancer was borned in any date between May 21 to June 20 and that's why he calls himself Cancer. He probably also like somehow the meaning of cancer as the astrological sign, which also can have some philosophycal meanings.

For me there is no reason to change that.
Back to top Go down
`'UP ~ Cancer

UP Cancer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Cancer!!!!   UP Cancer!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 am

Thanks leal!(:
Back to top Go down
Leal
Admin
Admin
Leal

UP Cancer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Cancer!!!!   UP Cancer!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm

I would like to know your current opinion about this, Bas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UP Cancer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UP Cancer!!!!   UP Cancer!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UP Cancer!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|UP|*Uniting People :: The Community / La comunidad :: Conflicts / Conflictos-
Jump to: