*|UP|*Uniting People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonidas

Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Empty
PostSubject: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi,
Im kicked out of UP elite because i don't pay for the server.
Leal says that im not worth to be an admin but actualy is he the one that isnt worth to be leader.
He always says that's its an community but after this actions it more feels like an dictatorship.
Leal is Stalin 2 and we are his slaves.

ofc will Leal respond on this and have an big mouth.
But remember this his wrong. im right.

PS. like always, have nice day
Back to top Go down
Lt.Davis

Lt.Davis

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Elite pays money????? affraid
Back to top Go down
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Lt.Davis wrote:
Elite pays money????? affraid
Well Leal asked me to pay for UP server 1.5 month ago and i said yes.
We made an deal that 1 would be 1 month 60 admin.
But Leal never told me when it was over, and i did not know when it stopped.
So i waited for Leal to come on but i never found him.
And when he was online he is AFK.
Then Leal is online and he ask me if i pay.
I need to ask my dad and he says no.
The day after i tell this to Leal and he says OK YOU GET BAN AND KICK.
So actualy Leal abused me.
So think now: Do you still wanna be in UP where the leader abuses you?
Back to top Go down
fluo

fluo

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

"leal abused me" sounds so wrong... ;D

And what i think is, the leader needs to take initiative so let him be a dictator. (if you want to call it that way ;D)

And all elite mem's got their status by maps, (mods?) playing time etc.
Back to top Go down
Leal
Admin
Admin
Leal

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Well, you should see that a Democratie here would be very confusing. There needs to be somebody who takes the main decisions. That's like an dictator in a way, yeah.
Anyway, don't compare me with Stalin, you really don't have any idea of him, otherwise you wouldn't compare me with him.

To your main problem: That I kicked you out because you didn't pay, is your interpretation. It's true that some of my reasons were something like that, but not exactly.
You told me you would probably pay me every week. So I give you more rights, rights you only get paying if you don't make maps or mods. The month was over, and you didn't send me anything. I was very busy so I didn't care of it and though you would send it later. But after 15 days I saw that you didn't sent anything, and what is more, you weren't going to to that. So you were having 15 days of free rights for nothing, and you didn't tell me anything that you couldn't pay. When I told you, you first needed some days to tell me "mmm, my father doesn't allow me to pay". And then all the complaints of others to you about your abuse come to my mind, and that you also started insulting me when I told you I was going to kick you out, so I decided to ban you.

Like you see, I didn't ban you from the forum. But you deleted me from Xfire. This means, I let you a posibility to speak with me, but you didn't. Which of us is in this case more like a "dictator"?

I hope you understand all this. And remember that you are not the only one I need to pay attention. There are a lot of other problems I need to solve. And don't forget I need to pay this servers at the moment almost alone, so I don't like that people kid with me or don't take it serious when it's about the money.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Leal wrote:
Well, you should see that a Democratie here would be very confusing. There needs to be somebody who takes the main decisions. That's like an dictator in a way, yeah.
Anyway, don't compare me with Stalin, you really don't have any idea of him, otherwise you wouldn't compare me with him.

To your main problem: That I kicked you out because you didn't pay, is your interpretation. It's true that some of my reasons were something like that, but not exactly.
You told me you would probably pay me every week. So I give you more rights, rights you only get paying if you don't make maps or mods. The month was over, and you didn't send me anything. I was very busy so I didn't care of it and though you would send it later. But after 15 days I saw that you didn't sent anything, and what is more, you weren't going to to that. So you were having 15 days of free rights for nothing, and you didn't tell me anything that you couldn't pay. When I told you, you first needed some days to tell me "mmm, my father doesn't allow me to pay". And then all the complaints of others to you about your abuse come to my mind, and that you also started insulting me when I told you I was going to kick you out, so I decided to ban you.

Like you see, I didn't ban you from the forum. But you deleted me from Xfire. This means, I let you a posibility to speak with me, but you didn't. Which of us is in this case more like a "dictator"?

I hope you understand all this. And remember that you are not the only one I need to pay attention. There are a lot of other problems I need to solve. And don't forget I need to pay this servers at the moment almost alone, so I don't like that people kid with me or don't take it serious when it's about the money.

LOOOL I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT I PAY YOU EVERY WEEK?
YOU ASKED AFTER THAT I PAYD: Do you pay again. I said IDK!
and after that we talked there standed unknown at the chat. i never deleted you. at this way you still be an dictator. lies lies lies to the public!
Back to top Go down
Leal
Admin
Admin
Leal

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:32 pm

If you want to speak with me, don't write in caps and write correct english, otherwise I won't understand you.

If you want to get permant banned from the forum, too, answer the way you are always doing. Because your english trash doesn't solve anything, so that's why I think you don't want to solve anything (do I need to quote? "LOOOOL" "PAYD" "lies lies lies to the public").

Your last chance to solve something.

P.S.: Why aren't you then in my xfire list, if I didn't delete you?
Back to top Go down
Lt.Davis

Lt.Davis

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Leal no cres que as sido demasiado cruel???? Question
Back to top Go down
Leal
Admin
Admin
Leal

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Para ti es facil decirlo, porque no estas en mi situacion. En mi situacion se tienen miles de cosas en la cabeza, asique no te puedes parar con cualquier tonteria.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 am

Leal wrote:
If you want to speak with me, don't write in caps and write correct english, otherwise I won't understand you.

If you want to get permant banned from the forum, too, answer the way you are always doing. Because your english trash doesn't solve anything, so that's why I think you don't want to solve anything (do I need to quote? "LOOOOL" "PAYD" "lies lies lies to the public").

Your last chance to solve something.

P.S.: Why aren't you then in my xfire list, if I didn't delete you?
idk why i'm not anymore. but i didnt delete you. like i said: after the chat i wanned to type something(idk what anymore) but i could not press enter. and when i looked to the persons there standed unknown? and i want to solve this
Back to top Go down
BANEAO

BANEAO

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm

DAVIS ... callate tio y deja trabajar a la gente xD deja k cada uno aga lo k se tiene merecio y menos abusar....

xD
Back to top Go down
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Omfg I am the biggest shit you can find in world!!!! Sorry if you see me.
Back to top Go down
Leal
Admin
Admin
Leal

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Is this now when you realize it? Finally you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay   Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked out of UP bcoz i don't pay
Page 1 of 1