*|UP|*Uniting People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

InstaM abusing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purity

Fecha de inscripciĆ³n : 2013-08-16

InstaM abusing Empty
PostSubject: InstaM abusing   InstaM abusing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 pm

ok so today i heard from many people that he is an abuser of the rights, and today i found this out for myself.
I have screenshot evidence and i will tell my story.

Ok so basically i was playing on UP and on the map i got stuck in the boat, so to stop this i said to instaM
"explode me and switch me dude im stuck"
he didnt reply. so i kept saying it, burn and switch me instam... he did nothing.
i then said "fucking instam wont burn me" so he saw that? but didnt see any of my other messages? i dont think so. ABUSE.
yes ok i got angry, because he wasnt doing his job! i was trying to resolve it and he just ignored us until we swore and then he warned me...

ok so he didnt do anything so he warn me? thats not right...

so i have to /kill myself to make others happy, then i do it and guess what... HE WARNS ME

Later Jboogo was camping, not glitching or doing anything against the rules but he was camping (he not in UP no more)
so instaM tells him to move but he wont because he does nothing wrong? so instaM fail burns him...

this is just rediculous, he burned him because he was camping? then i say "dude this is not right he is allowed to camp"
and he warns me for "argue with an admin"

So two incidents where we were in the right and he was in the wrong and he abused his powers.
me and jb both got kicked because of offensive language. WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM AN ADMIN WHO CANT SPEAK ENGLISH

he cant speak english (major rule in UP) he pays for admin then abuses... guys common... sort this out!

IF ANYONE WANTS THE SCREENSHOTS ASK ME ON XFIRE AND/ OR ON MY PGR CLAN PAGE THEY ARE THERE ON DISPLAY FOR ALL TO SEE!
-Purity
Back to top Go down

InstaM abusing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|UP|*Uniting People :: The Community / La comunidad :: Conflicts / Conflictos-
Jump to: